We made it with our Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, loosely measured
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed and liquid squeezed out
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- To a mixing bowl add sour cream, mayo, oil, cream cheese, drained spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic and 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese. Combine until smooth.
- Place in a greased baking dish (8x8 or little smaller).
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with crackers or bread.
Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil