Made with our Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 14-ounce can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup frozen spinach, thawed and liquid squeezed out
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a mixing bowl add sour cream, mayo, Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil, cream cheese, drained spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic and ¾ cup of parmesan cheese. Combine until smooth.
- Place in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with crackers or bread.
Guilty Garlic Olive Oil