Made with our Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ¼-inch slices
- ¼ cup candied pecans, chopped
- 4 ounce herbed goat cheese
- 4 ounce cream cheese
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 2 tablespoons Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon honey, plus more for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brush each side of the rounds with Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil and also sprinkle with salt and pepper on each side.
- Place on a heavy cookie sheet. Bake for about 30 minutes, until they are soft but still firm enough to pick up and hold the additional ingredients.
- While baking, combine the goat cheese, cream cheese, thyme, honey, and Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil.
- After the rounds have baked and cooled, use a piping bag(or ziplock with the end cut) and place a teaspoon of the cheese mixture on each round.
- Sprinkle with pecans, and a drizzle of honey.
- Add a little Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil drop to each round and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Blood Orange Olive Oil
This dish is sweet and savory dish perfectly represents the flavors of fall!