We made it with Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil
Course: Appetizer, Side Dish
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min
This dish is sweet and savory dish perfectly represents the flavors of fall.
- 2 sweet potatoes - peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 cup candied pecans - chopped
- 4 oz herbed goat cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 2 tablespoons Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon honey and more for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush each side of the rounds with Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil and also sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper on each side.
- Place one side down on a heavy cookie sheet. Bake for approx. 30 min. Bake until they are soft but still firm enough to pick up and hold the additional ingredients.
- While baking combine the goat cheese, cream cheese, thyme, honey, and Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil.
- After the rounds have baked and cooled, use a piping bag(or ziplock with the end cut) and place a teaspoon of the cheese mixture on each round.
- Sprinkle with pecans, and a drizzle of honey.
- Add a little Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil drop to each round and serve immediately. Enjoy
Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil