Made with our Calivinegar Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup Calivinegar Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan over low heat.
- Simmer until it reaches the consistency of loose jam, about 9-10 minutes. Remove cinnamon stick to serve.
- To adjust the consistency, add water to thin, 1 tablespoon at a time. For a thicker compote that's more like the consistency of jam, stir in a little bit of arrowroot powder, ⅛ teaspoon at a time.
- Keeps well in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
Recipe inspired by Katie's Conscious Kitchen
We love using this to top yogurt, french toast, pork chops, and more!