Made with our Calivinegar Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup Calivinegar Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan over low heat.
- Simmer until it reaches the consistency of loose jam, about 9-10 minutes. Remove cinnamon stick to serve.
- To adjust the consistency, add water to thin, 1 tablespoon at a time. For a thicker compote that's more like the consistency of jam, stir in a little bit of arrowroot powder, ⅛ teaspoon at a time.
- Keeps well in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar