Made with our Calivinegar Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 ½ cup strawberries, chopped
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup mixed berries
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Calivinegar Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 5 10-inch tortillas
- ¼ cup Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Add all the salsa ingredients to a bowl and mix. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon together until combined well. Set aside.
- Cut your tortillas into quarters, then cut each quarter into 4 chip sized wedges.
- Lay the tortillas out in a single layer on the lined baking trays and brush each one with a light coating of Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of cinnamon sugar over each one then turn them over, brush with a little more Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.
- Place in the oven and bake at 350°F until bubbling, golden and crispy, about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the chips from the oven and leave to cool completely.
- Serve salsa with chips and enjoy!
Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar