Made with our Calivinegar Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- ½ cup Calivinegar Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Combine sugar and Calivinegar Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook uncovered until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add strawberries and thyme to the sugar mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove thyme sprigs. Allow jam to cool and store in the fridge in an airtight container or transfer hot jam to sterilized jars and seal.
- Serve on toast, ice cream, cake, and more!
Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar