Calivirgin White Truffle olive oil is made by infusing our cold pressed (estate grown) extra virgin olive oil with fresh white truffles from Le Marche, Italy. The result is a fresh, unfiltered, premium oil with no additives or preservatives that has a rich and earthy white truffle flavor. Drizzle this oil over potatoes, risotto, pizza, eggs, popcorn or any dish you wan to give that extra delicious richness. Decadente!
Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, white truffle (tuber magnatum)
250 ML Bottle.
250 ML: $30.00 Club Price: $25.50
- Gold Medal - Yolo County Fair
- Gold Medal - Orange County Fair
- Silver Medal - San Joaquin Valley Big Fresno Fair
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles County Fair
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles International Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - California State Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - Central Coast Mid State Fair Olive Oil Competition
I've tried other oils but Calivirgin is the best! I love it on popcorn, potatoes, pasta and vegetables. yum