Made with Lodi Olive Oil Koroneiki
Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 10 min | Total Time: 10 min
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 English cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped, plus more for garnish
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lodi Olive Oil Koroneiki for drizzle
- Optional: crushed red pepper flakes
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together yogurt, cucumber, garlic, lemon juice, and dill. Season with salt and pepper according to preference.
- Transfer to serving bowl, top with Lodi Olive Oil Koroneiki, more fresh dill, and red pepper flakes. Serve cold.