Made with our Calivines Viognier
- ⅓ cup Calivines Viognier
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 to 3 lemons)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ cup Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Whisk together the Calivines Viognier, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper in a medium-sized bowl.
- Still whisking, slowly add Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a steady stream. (You can cover and refrigerate the vinaigrette for up to 1 week. Whisk to recombine before using.)
- Drizzle over a green salad, broiled seafood, sliced roast chicken, or steamed vegetables.