We made it with our Calivines Viognier Wine
Yields: 1.5 cups | Prep Time: 20 min | Total Time: 20 min
- 1/3 cup Calivines Viognier wine
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 to 3 lemons)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Whisk together the Calivines Viognier wine, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper in a medium-sized bowl.
- Still whisking, slowly add the Calivirgin Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a steady stream. (You can cover and refrigerate the vinaigrette for up to 1 week. Whisk to recombine before using.)
- Drizzle over a green salad, broiled seafood, sliced roast chicken, or steamed vegetables.