We made it with our Calivirgin Rustic Rosemary Olive Oil
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 1 hr 45 min
- 1/4 cup of Lusty Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces orzo
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup red grape or or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup yellow grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, plus more for topping
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, plus more for topping
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- Make the dressing: Combine the olive oil, garlic a pinch each of salt and pepper in a jar. Shake well.
- Make the salad: Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the orzo and cook as the label directs. Drain and let cool.
- Combine the orzo, chickpeas, red and yellow tomatoes, olives, feta, parsley and red onion in a large mixing bowl and pour the dressing over the top; stir to combine. Taste and add salt and pepper, if needed. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Top with more feta and parsley.
Calivirgin Lusty Lemon Olive Oil