Made with our Calivirgin Lusty Lemon Olive Oil
- ¼ cup of Calivirgin Lusty Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces orzo
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, plus more for topping
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced, plus more for topping
- ½ red onion, diced
- Combine Calivirgin Lusty Lemon Olive Oil, garlic a pinch each of salt and pepper in a jar. Shake well.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the orzo and cook as the label directs. Drain and let cool.
- Combine the orzo, chickpeas, red and yellow tomatoes, olives, feta, parsley and red onion in a large mixing bowl and pour the dressing over the top; stir to combine. Taste and add salt and pepper, if needed. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Top with more feta and parsley.
Lusty Lemon Olive Oil