Made with our Lodi Olive Oil Ascolano
- ½ cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2½-3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Lodi Olive Oil Ascolano
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds chicken breasts cut into ¾-inch chunks
- 3 ounce tomato paste
- 3 ounce red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- Cilantro, for serving
- Combine warm water, yeast, and sugar in a large bowl; let sit for five minutes or till bubbly.
- Add Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil, yogurt, egg, salt, and 2 cups of flour. Stir until smooth.
- Add enough flour to make a soft dough. Knead a few times on a floured counter until smooth.
- Place dough in a greased bowl. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled.
- Preheat a skillet to medium heat. Add a little Lodi Olive Oil Ascolano.
- Cut dough into eight pieces. On a floured surface, roll out each piece into a 6" circle.
- Cook each circle for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown on the bottom. Flip over and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Brush the top of each naan with more Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil. Enjoy!
- Heat the butter and Lodi Olive Oil Ascolano in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the onions until they become soft and translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Stir in the ginger and garlic and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken breast to the skillet with the cooked onions. Add the tomato paste, red curry paste and the Indian spices to the chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the chicken until it’s well coated with the onions, tomato and curry pastes and spices.
- Pour the coconut milk over the chicken mixture and stir to combine. Bring the mixture to a boil, and then set the heat to low, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your homemade naan and enjoy!
Ascolano Olive Oil