We made it with our Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Servings: 16 | Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 20 min
- 1 10 ounce package frozen sweet soybeans (edamame)
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 8 cups assorted vegetable dippers, cucumbers, baby carrots, snow peas or celery sticks
- Cook edamame until tender according to package directions; drain.
- In a food processor combine edamame, parsley, lemon juice, the water, tahini, garlic, salt and cumin. Cover and process until smooth. With the food processor running, slowly add the Calivirgin EVOO in a thin steady stream, processing until smooth. Add additional water if necessary to reach desired consistency. If desired, sprinkle with paprika. Serve with vegetable dippers.
Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil