Made with our Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 10 ounce package frozen edamame
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons water
- 8 cups assorted vegetables (cucumbers, baby carrots, snow peas or celery sticks)
- Cook edamame until tender according to package directions; drain.
- In a food processor combine edamame, parsley, lemon juice, water, tahini, garlic, salt, and cumin. Cover and process until smooth. With the food processor running, slowly add the Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a thin steady stream, processing until smooth. Add additional water if necessary to reach desired consistency. If desired, sprinkle with paprika. Serve with vegetable dippers.
Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil