Frantoio Olive Oil is one of the most highly acclaimed oil varieties in the world, especially in the Tuscan regions of Italy. This oil has a wonderful aroma with fruity notes and a hint of green apple ending with a slightly strong aftertaste. These Frantoio Olives were hand picked from local trees and processed using state of the art cold extraction technology creating a first pressed, California extra virgin olive oil. COOC Certified Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Coldani Olive Ranch recently acquired this local favorite in order to continue the Lodi Olive Oil brand and supply this delicious olive oil to locals and non-locals alike!
Club Price: $20.40
- Bronze Medal - Yolo County Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Gold Medal - Yolo County Fair Olive Oil Competition
- SOFI Awards Finalist 2016
- Silver Medal - Big Fresno Fair San Joaquin Valley Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - California State Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Bronze Medal - Los Angeles International Olive Oil Competition
Club Price $20.40
Bulk Discounts: Buy 12 - 1000 and pay only $22.00 each
I have used Lodi Olive Oil products for years and love this new bottle! It fits in my cabinet much better and looks beautiful on my counter while I am cooking.