Made with our Calivirgin Lavish Lime Olive Oil
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 teaspoons Calivirgin Lavish Lime Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Calivirgin Habanero Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¾ cup crumbled Cotija
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ lime, cut into 3 wedges, then cut in half again
- 6 ears sweet corn on the cob, husked
- 2 tablespoons Calivirgin Lavish Lime Olive Oil
- Heat grill to medium-high. Rub each ear with Calivirgin Lavish Lime Olive Oil and grill for 10-15 minutes, turning to brown ears evenly, about 3-4 turns of 3-4 minutes each. Remove corn from grill and plate.
- Mix together mayonnaise, chili powder, paprika, Calivirgin Lavish Lime Olive Oil, and Calivirgin Habanero Olive Oil
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture on each ear of corn. Then sprinkle with cilantro, cotija, and salt.
- Top with fresh lime juice and a drizzle of olive oil. Enjoy!
Lavish Lime Olive Oil