Made with our Calivirgin Lusty Lemon Olive Oil
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, Calivirgin Lusty Lemon Olive Oil, granulated sugar, and lemon zest until smooth.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet until no streaks of flour remain.
- Heat Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a heavy bottomed pot over medium-high heat.
- Using a 1-ounce cookie scoop, drop 4-5 scoops of batter into the oil and fry for 4-5 minutes, flipping the fritters halfway through, until golden brown.
- Using a slotted spoon or spider, transfer the fritters from the oil to a paper towel-lined tray to drain excess oil. Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.
Lusty Lemon Olive Oil
Recipe inspired by So Much Food Blog