We made it with Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil
Servings: 4-6 | Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 15 min
- 3 cups Arugula
- 3 Fuyu Persimmons, cored and cut into wedges
- 3 Satsuma Tangerines, peeled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup candied walnuts
- 8 oz. Burrata cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the salad dressing ingredients together with a whisk and pour into a mason jar for later. On a larger platter, combine greens, persimmons, tangerines, and cranberries.
- Add the torn burrata cheese, and sprinkle the walnuts and pepitas over the top.
- Shake the dressing up and pour over the salad.
Blood Orange Olive Oil
Recipe by Suzanne Ledbetter - Fine Foodie Philanthropist