We made it with Calivirgin Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar & Calivirgin Lusty Lemon Olive Oil
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 5 min | Total Time: 10 min
- 2 tbsp Calivirgin Lusty Lemon Olive Oil
- 8 oz croutons
- 1/4 cup Calivinegar Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz tub of mini mozzarella balls, drained
- 1 cup cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, lemon oil, garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the tomatoes, cheese, beans, green onion and croutons; toss to coat.
Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar
Enjoy this quick-to-prepare riff on a rustic Italian Panzanella Salad, an easy summery meal salad, perfect for a weeknight dinner or hearty lunch.
Recipe courtesy of Yankee Kitchen Ninja