We made it with Calivirgin Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar & Calivirgin Lusty Lemon Olive Oil
Course: Side Dish
- 1 tbsp Calivirgin Premium Olive Oil
- 8 oz Naan, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup Calivinegar Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Calivirgin Lusty Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz tub of mini mozzarella balls, drained
- 1 cup cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the naan and cook about 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring often.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, lemon oil, garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Add the tomatoes, cheese, beans, green onion and naan; toss to coat. Serves 3-4.
Calivirgin Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar
Enjoy this quick-to-prepare riff on rustic Italian panzanella salad, with lightly fried naan and a bright lemony dressing -- an easy summery meal salad, perfect for a weeknight dinner or hearty lunch.
Recipe courtesy of Yankee Kitchen Ninja