Made with our Calivirgin Extra Virgin Olive Oils
- 2 tablespoons Calivirgin or Lodi Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Calivirgin Popcorn
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons Calivirgin Flavor Crush Olive Oil for drizzling (Be Creative! Mix & Match your personal favorites)
- Flavor Ideas: White Truffle, Guilty Garlic, Lavish Lime & Hot Virgin Jalapeño. Rustic Rosemary or Bountiful Basil sprinkled with Parmesan.
- In a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat, combine olive oil and popcorn.
- Shake the pan so that the popcorn is coated in the oil.
- Cover the pan with a tight-fitting lid. Slide the pan back and forth on the burner several times during the popping process.
- When all the kernels have stopped popping, remove from the heat and pour popcorn into a large bowl.
- Salt to taste and drizzle with your favorite Calivirgin Flavor Crush Oil(s).
Stovetop popcorn is an easy to enjoy, delicious, and nutritious snack in under 10 minutes. Calivirgin Extra Virgin Olive Oils are perfect for the task as they have a high smoke threshold (up to 400°).