We made it with our Calivirgin Extra Virgin Olive Oils
Servings: 10 cups
Total Time: 10 min
Stovetop popcorn is an easy to enjoy, delicious and nutritious snack in under 10 minutes. Calivirgin Extra Virgin Olive Oils are perfect for the task as they have a high smoke threshold (up to 400°). Flavor Ideas: White Truffle, Guilty Garlic, Lavish Lime & Hot Virgin Jalapeño. Rustic Rosemary or Bountiful Basil sprinkled with Parmesan.
- 2 tablespoons Calivirgin or Lodi Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Calivirgin Popcorn
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons Calivirgin Flavor Crush Olive Oil for drizzling (Be Creative! Mix & Match your personal favorites)
- In a large, heavy bottomed saucepan over medium heat, combine oil and popcorn.
- Shake the pan so that the popcorn is coated in the oil.
- Cover the pan with a tight fitting lid. Slide the pan back and forth on the burner several times during the popping process.
- When it all the kernels have stopped popping, remove from the heat and pour popcorn into a large bowl.
- Salt to taste an drizzle with your favorite Calivirgin Flavor Crush Oil(s).
Calivirgin Extra Virgin Olive Oil