Made with our Calivinegar Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 French baguette cut into 1" slices
- 2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 goat cheese log, softened
- Calivinegar Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 375°F. On a cookie sheet, place baguettes on a single layer and toast for 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven.
- In a small bowl add strawberries, basil, and Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil and toss.
- Spread a thin layer of goat cheese on top of the baguette. Put the strawberry mixture on top and then drizzle with Calivinegar Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar.
Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar