Made with our Calivirgin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 medium red onions
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 orange bell peppers
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 2 green bell peppers
- Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for brushing
- Calivinegar Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar, for drizzle
Garlic Herb Sauce:
- ⅓ cup Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Soak approximately 8-12 wooden skewers in water for at least 15-30 minutes.
- Prepare the vegetables for the skewers. For each red onion, first peel, then slice in half. Chop each half into thirds, as if you were cutting a pizza (6 total pieces from one onion). Seed and chop each bell pepper into approximatey 1-inch by 1-inch pieces. Finally, chop the zucchini into rounds.
- In a medium size bowl whisk together the Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil, minced garlic, parsley, cilantro, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Skewer the vegetables by alternating between red onion, zucchini, and the different colored bell peppers. Brush skewers with a light layer of Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Once the grill is hot, add skewers and grill for approximately 5-8 minutes per side, or until vegetables are just softening and browning around the edges.
- Remove from heat, brush with garlic herb sauce and drizzle with Calivinegar Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar, if desired. Enjoy!
Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil