We made it with Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Servings: 4-6 | Prep Time: 30 min | Total Time: 50 min
For the pork tenderloin:
• 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 pounds total)
• 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
• 1/2 cup Calivirgin Dipping Spices
• 2-3 tablespoon hot water
• 2 teaspoons Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive OilFor the quick herb sauce:
• 1/4 cup cilantro
• 1/4 cup parsley
• 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
• 2 teaspoons minced garlic
• 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- For the pork tenderloins; Pat the pork tenderloins dry with paper towels. Using a sharp knife, trim the tenderloins of their connective tissue (also called silver skin) by sliding the tip of the knife under the skin and slicing it away from the meat.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, hot water, and 1/2 cup of Calivirgin Dipping Spices. Mix well to form a paste.
- Drizzle both tenderloins with Calivirgin Extra Olive Oil and rub it evenly all over the pork
- Pat the Calivirgin Dipping Spices paste all over both of the tenderloins and make sure it sticks.
- Preheat grill to medium heat (about 350°F-400°F) for direct-heat grilling.
- Grill the tenderloin for 8 to 10 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the tenderloin, with the lid closed.
- Transfer the tenderloins to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. The internal temperature should reach 145°F.
- Slice tenderloins into ½ inch thick slices and serve as is or with quick herb sauce.
- For the quick herb sauce; Add all ingredients to a small bowl and stir together to combine. Drizzle on grilled pork tenderloin slices.
Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil